10 best text messages ever – that you should not have sent
By text lingo On 20 July 2019 In best messages, sms text chat lingo, teen text, text shorthand
Sending the best text messages ever isn’t always a good thing. Some people forget what they are sending and why. As convenient as it may be to send a text, more so one that you may regret in the future, perhaps you should think twice.
After all, if it could happen to Brittney Spears, it could happen to you — right? Recall her text to then-husband Kevin Federline let him know in 140 characters or less, that he would soon go from K-Fed to Fed-Ex… then came the months of bitter custody battles, drunken jaunts and more (read it all here).
10 best text messages ever … or are they?
- Double text — e.g. “Hello???? Did you get my last text?????”
- Naked pic or bad language — (…..oops, cant take that back)
- One word response — like “sure” (….why bother?)
- The Response To The One Word Response — “sure”
- the Breakup text — like really?
- The very early middle of the night text — (….nothing is important at 2am)
- The Text to your parents — (….why would you?)
- The Super Emoticon Text — (….why are you trying to make bart simpson on your phone?)
- Text the Ex — (….sometimes you need to stop!)
- The Drunk text — (….its bad enough you cannot speak!)